European Cryogenic Days 2023
News > Announcements | February 2nd, 2023
The rescheduled European Cryogenics Days 2022/2023 will take place on March 28th and 29th, 2023 as an in-person event. The program is yet to be finalized but the event will open the with the General Meeting of the CSE, followed by plenary talks from invited speakers, posters and exhibitions. On the 29th, the event will end with a site visit of FAIR and a farewell coffee break.
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
- J. Weisend/ P. Arnold (ESS): Progress for the cryogenic system at ESS
- S. Schlachter (KIT): Cryogenics in Superconductor Applications in Space
- G. Santos Tomás (University of Twente): Cryogenics in Superconductor Applications in Waste Processing
- L. Delprat (CERN): Update of the FCC cryogenics
- S. Mattei EMBL: Cryo-electron microscopy in structural biology research
- H. Kollmus (GSI): Cryogenics for FAIR
For more information on the event, check the ECD 2023 Announcement. Register for the ECD 2023 on the event website.