At kiutra we share a common goal: To provide our customers with top-notch and easy-to-use, cryogen-free low-temperature equipment. With our magnetic cooling devices, we facilitate scientific research, accelerate hardware development, and enable industrial applications of quantum technologies by freeing them from their dependence on the supply of cryogens.
Expertise and products
- L-Type Rapid – Top-loading ADR/cADR cryostat optimized for fast characterization
- S-Type Essential – Compact, rack mountable, and easy-to-adapt sub-Kelvin platform
- S-Type Optical – Compact sub-Kelvin cryostat with free-beam access
- Custom configurations available
- Cryogen-free superconducting magnets up to 5 T
- Material Science
- Condensed matter research
- Detector applications
- Quantum Computing
- Quantum Communications
- Quantum Sensing
- kiutra has been awarded by the German BMBF to develop highly efficient photon-detectors in a joint project together with the Walter-Schottky-Institute
- Kiutra has been awarded a the prestigious EIC Accelerator grant for the development of a fast characterization tool for qubitsand related low-temperature electronics.
- S-Type Optical-easy-to-use, cryogen-free ADR cryostat with free-beam optical access and small footprint