- Date: Jul 18 - Jul 20, 2023
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
- Venue: The Cosener’s House
- Website: https://bcryo.org.uk/bcc-advanced-cryogenics-course-july-2023-save-dates
- Additional information on proceedings are available for logged-in users.
The British Cryogenics Council is organizing an in-person Advanced Cryogenics Course on July 18-20, 2023 at The Cosener’s House in Abingdon Oxfordshire.
The course is a follow-on from the Introductory Course held in November at Daresbury and is for engineers and scientists with some experience of low temperature systems.
Topics will cover a broad range of topics including:
- Cryostat operations
- Multi-layer insulation
- High Voltage Engineering at low temperatures
- Industrial cryogenics
- Helium production, liquefaction and storage
- Cryogenics at large scale research facilities
- Ultralow temperatures
- Cryogenics for quantum technology
- Cryogenics for astrophysics
Registration is now live, with the places available limited to a first-come, first-serve basis.
Download the flyer here.