28th International Conference on Magnet Technology
- Date: Sep 10 - Sep 15, 2023
- Location: Aix En Provence, France
- Venue: Grand Théâtre de Provence
- Website: https://mt28.aoscongres.com/home!en
- Additional information on proceedings are available for logged-in users.
The MT conference series is the most important international forum addressing all aspects of magnet research, development, construction, testing, and operation. The focus lies in superconducting technology, but resistive magnets are also covered. The event gathers top scientists and engineers involved in research and development of magnets throughout the world.
MT28 will take place in Aix-en-Provence, France from September 10-15, 2023. Special attention will be given to providing as many opportunities for in-person exchange as possible. As well as the conference, there will be an opportunity to see the progress on the ITER site.