- Date: Jul 9 - Jul 13, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: Hawai’i Convention Center
- Website: https://www.cec-icmc.org/2023/
- Additional information on proceedings are available for logged-in users.
The 24th joint Cryogenic Engineering Conference and International Cryogenic Materials Conference will be held July 9 – 13, 2023 in Honolulu, Hawaii. The conference will be held at the Hawai’i Convention Center, which is a 5-minute stroll east of the Conference hotel, the Ala Moana Hotel.
CEC/ICME23 will be centered around cryogenic-related topics including industry and research and development. The technical program features the latest research and state-of-the-art developments in all areas of cryogenics, including superconductivity, cryocoolers, transportation, medical, cryogenic materials, and other applications. The conference will be a relaxed and thought-provoking environment ripe for lively discussions, shared experiences, and collaboration development.