- Date: Aug 21 - Aug 25, 2023
- Location: Paris, France
- Venue: Paris Congress Center
- Website: https://www.icr2023.org/
- Additional information on proceedings are available for logged-in users.
The 26th IIR International Congress of Refrigeration (ICR 2023), organized by the French Association of Refrigeration (AFF) under the theme "Towards efficient, controlled and smart refrigeration," will be held in Paris, France on August 21st-25th, 2023.
The ICR 2023 will reunite key international stakeholders and provide perspectives on the future of the industry in line with UN Sustainable Development Goals. The event aims to explore how the industry can continue to build refrigeration with a positive impact and will be a meeting ground for policymakers, engineers, and researchers active in the field.
The ICR 2023 will cover:
- Cryogenics and liquefied gases
- Thermodynamics, equipment and systems
- Biology and food technology
- Storage and transport
- Air conditioning, heat pumps and energy recovery.
The deadline for abstracts submission is June 29th, 2022.