14th Cryogenics IIR International Conference
- Date: May 14 - May 19, 2017
- Location: Dresden, Germany
- Venue: Dorint Hotel Dresden
- Website: http://www.iccex.cz/en/info/3918-14th-cryogenics-2017.html?lng=en
- Additional information on proceedings are available for logged-in users.
The CRYOGENICS Conferences continue in the series of conferences held every two years.
The next conference has been postponed until May 2017 due to an overlap with other similar events in 2016.
The conference will deal with problems of the equipment and technologies where temperatures below 120 K (-153°C), as well as with other devices and technologies related to the topic.
The 14th Cryogenics 2017 is a joint Conference of IIR Commissions
A1 (Cryophysics, cryoengineering),
A2 (Liquefaction and separation of gases) and
C1 (Cryobiology, cryomedicine)