- Date: Aug 18 - Aug 24, 2022
- Location: Sapporo, Japan
- Venue: Sapporo Convention Center
- Website: http://www.lt29.jp/
- Additional information on proceedings are available for logged-in users.
The Low Temperature conferences constitute the flagship conference series in low temperature physics and are the main events sponsored by the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics. The conferences aim to promote the exchange of information and views among the members of the international scientific community active in the field of Low Temperatures Physics. The topics cover several broad areas of interest, including:
- Quantum Gases, Fluids and Solids
- Quantum Phase Transitions and Magnetism
- Conduction Electrons and Quantum Information Processing
- Applications, Materials and Techniques
The 29th International Conference on Low Temperature Physics (LT29) will take place in Sapporo, Japan, from August 18th-24th 2022. Sapporo, capital city of Hokkaido, is blessed with world-renowned nature for all to enjoy and it offers fresh and delicious food.
LT29 will introduce some new frameworks to reflect the rapid current progress in this field.
Visit the official website of the conference for detailed information about the logistics and the important dates.
11.12.2021 Due to pandemic situation LT29 has been postponed to August 2022 and is currently planned as as a hybrid event. Please check the official website to keep up-to-date about the most importants dates.
28.03.2022 The abstract deadline is April 8th, 2022. The deadline for Earlybird registration is May 3rd, 2022. The final decision on the conference format (hybrid or all online) will be announced in early June.