- Date: Oct 5 - Oct 7, 2021
- Location: Online event
- Venue: -
- Website: https://www.cryogenics-conference.eu/cryogenics2021/
- Additional information on proceedings are available for logged-in users.
CRYOGENICS is a biennial series of conferences focusing on devices and technologies working at temperatures below 120 K (-153°C).
The 16th Cryogenics is a joint Conference of the IIR Commissions:
- A1 (Cryophysics, Cryoengineering)
- A2 (Liquefaction and Separation of Gases)
- C1 (Cryobiology, Cryomedicine)
Due to the Covid19 pandemic this year conference will be held online. Registration will open on the 10th of March. The deadline for abstract submission is February the 10th.