- Date: Oct 5 - Oct 7, 2021
- Location: Online event
- Venue: -
- Website: https://www.cryogenics-conference.eu/cryogenics2021/
- Additional information on proceedings are available for logged-in users.
CRYOGENICS is a biennial series of conferences focusing on devices and technologies working at temperatures below 120 K (-153°C).
The 16th Cryogenics is a joint Conference of the IIR Commissions:
- A1 (Cryophysics, Cryoengineering)
- A2 (Liquefaction and Separation of Gases)
- C1 (Cryobiology, Cryomedicine)
Due to the Covid19 pandemic this year conference will be held online. Registration will open on the 10th of March. The deadline for abstract submission is February the 10th.
Here you may find the list of accepted contributions.